We are excited to share a short documentary on the Community-Based Simulation Development Project! We wrapped up project activities in late October 2021, with 27 fantastic participants completing the 8-month training program.
Stay tuned for some more updates on the exciting outcomes of the project in the coming weeks!
For those of you who are new to the project, the video features interviews with workshop participants and team members from contributing organizations:
- Lessons Learned Simulations and Training: https://llst.ca/
- CRISP Berlin: https://crisp-berlin.org/
- Save the Children UK: https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/
This fantastic project would not have been possible without funding from:
- the Fund for Innovation and Transformation: https://fit-fit.ca/
- the Inter-Council Network: https://icn-rcc.ca/en/
- Global Affairs Canada: https://www.international.gc.ca/
See the project page for a full overview of activities!